Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Beauty after baby



Since having my little princess, I spend most of my days with my hair in a top knot wearing pajama pants. Glamorous, I know.

I treated myself to some new things as we get more acclimated to this new life (read: actually go out in public) to help me feel a little less frumpy & new mom like.

My favorite item here: Gap So Pink Body Mist- $4.50 $2.25
This scent is so fresh, clean yet feminine. Even if I feel a complete mess, at least I wont smell like it!

Face Items:
Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer & Under Eye Correcter-Cover up imperfections
Neutregena Face Makeup-Its not quite a BB Cream, but not as thick and cake like as foundation--love it!
ELF (target) Mascara-self explanatory, a little mascara goes a long way
ELF(target again) Bronzer/Blush & Brush-Accentuate those cheekies!

Even on the hardest days, taking just 5 minutes to refresh really makes all the difference, and adds a little pep to my step!
What are your new-mom beauty routines??

No comments:

Post a Comment