Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Mommy and me

This is a Blog Hop!


And you know what? Shes right.
At 4am this morning while trying to convince Little Miss to go back to sleep, I was wandering through my photo roll, I started out with a lot of pictures, and slowly but surely I have very few pictures with my Emma.

So here it is, my little piece of photo heaven with our little angel.


Hospital photos with our little girl 


My favorite picture from the hospital <3


First days home


Christmas time




This little girl has changed so much, and changed ME so much


Even if being a mom means my room is messy, my dog is ALWAYS underfoot, my baby is screaming (but looks freaking adorable, I mean that outfit...the cuteness!) in 20 years, I will be glad I stopped to capture the moment.


Mommies...I hope you join in and head on over to Little Moments Big Moments blog for her wonderful post!





No comments:

Post a Comment