Sunday, January 5, 2014

The story of my Bump

Since I didn't blog my entire pregnancy, I thought it would be fun to just see all of my bump photos at once!
Fair warning.. photo overload!

4 weeks...Ok time to clean up the floor Heather.

8 weeks...Gosh we really need new carpet. In the meantime, I'm going to pretend I have a baby bump !

18.5 weeks...Time to find out if baby is a he or she!
for those of you just starting to follow along..Baby C is a SHE!

24 weeks...Possibly still my FAVORITE bump photo!
and, we got new carpet, and painted all the trim :) 

Somewhere around 28-30 weeks....My go to sweater throughout my pregnancy!

33 weeks...At our baby shower with my amazing husband, yes I made him wear that shirt.


37 weeks...Discovered a new hoodie and wondered why I waited 37 weeks to wear it! I then proceeded to wear it about every day for the next 2 weeks.

39 weeks 5 days...at 4 am, on our way to the hospital to meet our little miss!! Cannot believe I was actually this huge. 

Looking back on this photo makes me miss my bump just a little. But I look at the little squeaking miracle next to me and cannot believe she is actually here. What an amazing thing our bodies can do!

No comments:

Post a Comment