Sunday, January 5, 2014

A Blog Post?!


So shortly after I posted about my struggle with PCOS and infertility here, this happened!

The way the month went with our test levels we really were not feeling confident, but God had other plans!!
The day after Easter, April 1st, I woke up around 5 am and decided to take a test. Fully expecting yet another "not pregnant" result, I sat on the tub waiting, then to my complete suprise the word PREGNANT came up. I immediately started crying and shaking I was so excited. I ran over to our bed and started shaking my husband to wake up. He was so confused and I was just waving the stick and he immediately knew.
We were going to be parents!!!

So we kept a secret, and then this is how we told everyone:


These shoes...I die. 


and gender?
What pregnant lady doesn't want chocolate chip cookie dough cupcakes?


Stuffed in pink or blue of course!


So where does that leave us? Well my little baby girl is one month old now, and I absolutely cannot believe it. I want to be able to have some memories of this absolutely amazing time in our lives as well as document it in hopes of helping someone :) So expect a whooooole bunch of recap posts

To those of you who have been here, thanks for staying...and for those of you who are new, welcome and I hope we can become friends!

Follow me along on Instagram @ Crawwifey

No comments:

Post a Comment